SHOFU Porcelain Full Brush Set (6PCS)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Long-lasting natural hair and synthetic porcelain brushes with pleasant handling properties
The use of high-quality porcelain brushes is basic to a precise and time-saving buildup of natural tooth shapes. SHOFU natural-hair brushes feature fine, shape-retentive tips and a continuous release of moisture.
The natural-hair brush A7 (A = animal hair) is therefore ideal for the application of larger quantities of porcelain and the creation of delicate details.
The synthetic porcelain brush no. 5, made of very fine nylon bristles, has proved itself as an “all-round brush” for any application in porcelain layering. It maintains these properties even when using mixing liquids that contain glycerin.
SHOFU Brushes are long-lasting and allow for an easy pick of porcelain. SHOFU porcelain brushes work for any porcelain application.
- SHOFU Porcelain Full Brush Set
- PN 6985
The Porcelain Brush Set contains an assortment of 6 natural-hair brushes for all porcelain applications:
- OP-0 Flat natural-hair brush for an efficient application of opaquer pastes and opaque liners
- S-O Fine liner for staining, designed to create very fine natural color accents
- S-1 Ideal for the characterization of pressed or milled PORCELAIN objects
- P-3 All-round brush for daily use
- P-5 Class PORCELAIN brush for all requirements
- P-7 Big Brush design with a fine tip